Thursday 11 October 2012

Cora's 6 Month Pictures

I could do photo shoots of my kids all day long.  The challenge is that I have to be the mom and get them to smile while also being the photographer.  Every once in a while, it all works out, and I am able to catch a few of their precious smiles.  Amelia is often my helper to get Cora to smile while I shoot away. 

The next challenge for me is that I need to DO SOMETHING with all of these pictures.  Boy do I miss Sam's Club.  I could print these, even in huge sizes, for such a great deal.  I haven't found that convenience or deal here yet.  Most of my pictures are just sitting on the computer.  I hope to get some printed on canvas and make some photo books for the kids.  We haven't hung many pictures on the walls here because we do not want to put any holes in the walls.  Their walls are made of a different material, and although Eric is Mr. Fix-It, he did not want to deal with the repairs when we move.  It's funny because the few pictures we do have hanging are on nails that were already in the walls.  They are in strange places, but I have gotten used to it that way.  So instead of letting these sweet pictures sit on the computer, I thought I would share some.  Enjoy Cora's 6 month photo shoot! 





 





 







One of my favorites!!!

I can't leave out my sweet helper.

Amelia and her new tap shoes 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment