Sunday 1 April 2012

A Special Message for Aunt Carrie

Aunt Carrie,
My family told me all about you!  Sometimes they say I look like you.  I have blonde hair and blue eyes, just like you.  I have a dimple, just like you.  I am the little sister, just like you.  I also have several clothes in my closet with tags on them, just like you.  I like to go shopping, and I loved going to London, just like you.

Mommy told me what a wonderful person you are on the inside too.  She told me how you have a special way of making others smile.  She said you have SO many friends!  Mommy told me how you are so caring and generous, especially with your nieces and nephews.  She told me how amazing you are at your job bringing joy to children in need.  Mommy said you always put family first and you lend a helping hand whenever you can.  Wow, God truly made you a special person and a blessing in our family.  I hope I am more and more like you when I grow up.  I have a question for you...  








Uncle Tim has agreed to be Cora's Godfather.  Eric and I are thrilled to ask Tim and Carrie.  They are two very important people in our lives.  Almost nine years ago, Tim and Carrie stood by our sides as our best man and maid of honor at our wedding.  We know they will give Cora lots of love, support and spiritual guidance through her life!    

2 comments:

  1. That was the sweetest, most ingenious letter to Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I could've gone on and on. Truly, she is an amazing sister. And of course, she said YES!

    ReplyDelete