Wednesday 22 August 2012

More Fun at the Lake

We did so many things during our visit to Missouri in July that I am still going through pictures and getting these posts up to date!  I'll try to hurry so I can get back to posting about life here in England.

Back to July...Eric returned to England for work, but the kids and I stayed in St. Louis for 2 more weeks.  We headed back to the lake for the second weekend to enjoy more fun with close family friends. 
Cora, Evelyn and Charlie
They couldn't move, but they were SO good!



Dylan and Jack became best buds for the weekend!

Dylan and Jack fishing with their grandpas.  Dylan caught his first fish!
  
 


  

 
Playing the dice game...practice rounds.

Debbie, Margaret, Joan, Sheron and Pat
The wonderful moms and grandmas (Joan is almost a grandma!)

Angie, Laura, Annie, Julie, and Aggie

 

Our gang at the pool

My wonderful parents who helped so much with my kiddos!


Fun at the "beach" with Gigi and Lily

Another weekend that flew by way too quickly!  It was fun in the sun, and a great time catching up with my friends after our kiddies went to bed.  My kids used to go swimming every day of the summer when we lived in South Carolina.  They had not been swimming in almost 8 months, aside from one birthday party at an indoor pool in England.  I do not think there actually are any outdoor pools in England.  So needless to say, Dylan and Amelia LOVED being in the water so much!    




No comments:

Post a Comment