Monday 20 August 2012

Summer Fun with cousins in St. Louis

I am still playing catch up from July...After our wonderful week at the lake, we spent the next week in St. Louis.  We were busy every day, and I loved it.  In England, we may get together with a friend at the park occasionally, but I do not have much interaction with others.  I was MORE than ready for this trip to St. Louis, and I truly enjoyed running from place to place each day. 

I was so glad to be in town for my dear friend, Laura's baby shower.  She actually cried when I walked in...so sweet! She is expecting TWIN boys! These are close family friends...Annie with Charlie, Laura with 2 peas in the pod, Julie with Evelyn and Me with Cora.
Great-Grandma Reed treated Amelia to her first pedicure!  She wanted flowers on her toes, just like Grandma.

Pretty PURPLE toes!

We spent lots of time with Nana and Grandpa


We had a lovely time at the St. Louis ZOO with Reed, Conner, Aunt Michelle and both Grandpa Hefley and Grandpa Trost!



Time for ice cream and popsicles.  See the grandpas sitting on their own bench.  Smart!

 

 
American Idol sighting at the ZOO!  DeAndre was in town for the Top 10 performance that evening.  He was at the zoo with Jessica Sanchez.


Reed and Conner loved spending time with Cora.

Conner was sharing Woody with Cora.  They were so sweet to her!
Dinner with the cousins

Lily                                          Reed and Conner
Happy blue-eyed girl

Lily and Cora under the baby gym

Gigi and Grandpa with all of the grandkids

Take Two!

Nana and her sweeties...I was so mean to force Amelia to take a picture :(

Ok, we'll just take a picture of the happy ones.








No comments:

Post a Comment